An exciting new format for girls and boys
MILO T20 Blast is a new and exciting format for girls and boys aged eight to 12, which enables them to convert their basic cricket skills into exciting games of T20.
MILO T20 Blast is a fun, fast and dynamic non-traditional format with smaller ground dimensions, which ensures that participation is maximised and kids have fun!
The new program has been developed to ensure junior cricketers can progress with confidence from MILO in2CRICKET to competitive club cricket competitions.
MILO T20 Blast aims to:
- Introduce junior cricketers to competitive competition;
- Provide a fun, action packed and safe environment for kids to play the T20 format of the game;
- Continue to develop skills and techniques learnt in MILO in2CRICKET; and
- Maximise participation for all participants.
The MILO T20 Blast program is a fast paced competition based on the T20 cricket format, which allows junior cricketers to play a meaningful game of cricket in a shorter period of time.
Key aspects of MILO T20 Blast are:
- Shorter games - MILO T20 Blast sessions run for a maximum of 60-75 minutes and include skill activities and a modified T20 game format;
- Eight kids per side, with all participants getting an equal opportunity at bowling and batting;
- No need for protective equipment, with a soft style cricket ball used; and
- No change of bowling ends to keep the game moving
For more information regarding MILO T20 Blast, please visit t20blast.com.au