86 Jolimont Street,
Jolimont, VIC 3002
Ph: 03 9653 1100
Fax: 03 9653 1196
Requests for Donations
Cricket Victoria is proud to support a number of charities, school and cricket clubs across the state throughout the year.
Cricket Victoria receives hundreds of requests to provide memorabilia to worthy organisations and to assist with raising of much needed funds. Victoria encompasses over 1,100 cricket clubs and over 2,200 schools and while we endeavour to provide support where possible, we are unable to fulfil all requests.
To request items for your upcoming event, please submit the Donation Request Form below.
- Requests that are incomplete or not submitted on the Donation Request Form will not be considered
- Requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks in advance of the date you require the item
- Submission of a request does not guarantee a donation from Cricket Victoria
- Cricket Victoria does not provide monetary donations
- Cricket Victoria does not accept items from the general public for signing under any circumstances and takes no responsibility for the receipt, return or safe keeping of any item sent
- Organisations may only receive one donation per calendar year
- Requests should only be submitted once
- Third party requests will not be considered
Note: No appearances will available after March 18, 2015. Requests for season 2015-16 can be submitted, but players will be unavailable until June 2015.
The majority of Commonwealth Bank Bushranger and VicSpirit appearances are undertaken by Cricket Victoria programs, cricket clubs, sponsors and charities.
Victorian Bushranger and Spirit players are available for a limited number of additional appearances, dependent upon availability, training and playing schedules.
To request a Bushranger or Spirit player at your event, please consider the below criteria and complete the Player Appearance Request Form.
2015-16 Player Appearance Request Criteria:
To be considered when completing the 2015-16 Player Appearance Request Form (download link above).
- Requests must be submitted by completing the 2015-16 Player Appearance Request Form.
- Requests must be submitted at least four weeks in advance of the date of the event.
- Requests that are incomplete or not submitted on the 2015-16 Player Appearance Request Form will not be considered.
- Requests will be assessed on an individual basis and you will be notified via email of the outcome.
- The status of the request may not be known until the week of the event due to the release of training and travel schedules.
- Submission of a request does not guarantee a Bushranger or Spirit player appearance.
- Requests must include information regarding the role of the player at the event (e.g. to sign autographs, present awards, etc.). The more information provided will enable us to allocate the most suitable player.
- No personal requests will be considered (eg. to attend birthday parties or similar personal gatherings).
- Players are unable to participate in sporting events.
- Cricket Victoria may request or arrange for a media presence at the event where Bushranger or Spirit players are in attendance.
- Requests should only be submitted once.
- All appearances may be subject to last minute cancellation due to injury/illness or a change to training schedules.